241 Warren Road
- 3900+/- SF and nestled in the heart of San Mateo Park, this 1917 Country English Masterpiece reflects the elegance, size, and craftsmanship that resonates the splendor of yesteryear.
- Situated on approximately ½ acre lot, this estate captures an abundance of sun, an aura of warmth, and an appeal to family.
- Upgrades abound and care apparent, this property speaks with a pride of ownership that has been maintained over the years.
- Upon entry, one is immediately taken by the authenticity of the grand staircase, artistic wainscotting, magnificent mouldings, and incredible attention to detail.
- Four bedrooms, plus an additional bedroom/office area down. Three full baths and two half baths.
- A massive living room is also blessed with an abundance of light, beautiful moldings, gleaming hardwood floors, and a genuine brick fireplace to evoke an invitation of welcome and belonging.
- The spacious dining room reverberates with an abundance of charm, luster, and size... enveloped with natural wood, light, and masterful fireplace.
- The kitchen explodes with vitality highlighting a beamed ceiling, stainless upgraded appliances, and spectacular floor to ceiling window that captures the beauty and ambiance of a yard beckoning friends, family, and all to enjoy.
- The flow is easy and the space is abundant with over 3500 square feet of storage and hobby areas.
- The large two car garage is topped with a massive attic, offering potential for additional living quarters.
- Close proximity to downtown Burlingame shops and restaurants; Pershing Park, CalTrain; SFO; and midway between San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
Downtown Burlingame - 0.4 mi
SFO - 4.3 mi
US 101 - 1.5 mi
Caltrain Station - 1.0 mi
Pershing Park - 0.3 mi